Welcome to your AcademicBlue℠ Student Health Plan brought to you by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas!
Please go to the Enrollment tab for your next open enrollment period.
2018-2019 Benefits Plan
Baylor University is proud to offer ACA-compliant insurance for Baylor’s students and their dependents.
- No Annual Maximum
- Individual Deductible: $500 Network Provider | $1,000 Out of Network
- Family Deductible: $1,500 Network Provider | $3,000 Out of Network
- Individual Out of pocket maximum: $6,350 Network Provider | $12,700 Out of Network
- Family Out of pocket maximum: $12,700 Network Provider | $25,400 Out of Network
- Copayments for doctor visits: paid at 100% after a $35 Copayment
- Copayments for specialist visits: paid at 100% after a $45 Copayment
- Preventative Services covered at 100%
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas PPO Network and Blue Card® for traveling
- Easy Online Enrollment
- Includes Global Emergency Services
More information will be available in June, or you may call 1-855-357-0246 for more details.
Single Sign On Brochure
Temporary ID Card Login
Tips for using your coverage/Your care coverage explained
Change Address, Phone or Email